Lately, I find a lot of people interested in improving their nutrition with the aim of improving their eyesight.
Personally, I don't like to speak much about this subject because I have a special opinion on
that, and not everyone likes. This opinion has been formed in me after my own experimentation, and also of training. Although, I must make it clear that I am not a nutritionist.
First of all, when you seek to improve your vision through food, I think you start with a wrong approach. We must search improving our health in general, not to rely on only one organ, since our body doesn't work like this, it is a set of organs working at the same time, So we can not do a specific cleaning, but general.
I'm going to give you some tips that can help you improve your health by means of feeding;
1. Breathe consciously. Our main source of nutrition is oxygen, because we can live a time without food and water, but not without air. We need to oxygenate our organism, and especially our eyes, which consume a lot. Do not forget to breathe consciously and especially in nature
2. Sunbathe your body. The sun helps us synthesize vitamin D and regulates our nervous system. To be able to synthesize it we should not block it with sun cream. Sunbath for at least 20 minutes a day. Avoid the hours with higher temperatures and especially in summer.
3. Avoid processed and precooked food
4. Avoid sweets such as cookies, cakes, pies, etc.
5. Choose plain food and cooking styles like steam, oven or boiled.
6. Consider Herbert M Shelton's food combination. Click here to redirect to the book.
7. Avoid stimulants of the nervous system like coffee, alcohol, tea, chocolate, sodas, etc. If you are addicted to these substances take it easy and leave it slowly.
8. Controlled and short fasts help to eliminate toxins (only if you are prepared. If you are going to fast, find out beforehand how it is the best way to enter and break the fast and do it rationally. Have a look at the Ehret's Rational fasting book.
9. Eat preferably vegetarian food
10. Always include cooked vegetables and salads at every meal
11. Preferably, eat wholemeal, local and organic food
I encourage you to experiment for yourself and choose what makes sense for you. As always, my biggest recommendation is that you become responsible of your own health.
If you are looking for a deeper nutrition change I don't recommend raw, detox fancy or macrobiotic diets due to my own experience. My diet system is called Mucusless Diet Healing System by Arnold Ehret and it is the only one I recommend. If you have any questions regarding to it, don't hesitate to contact me.